The UK Jewellery Awards return to their popular summer home in 2024, taking place at the wonderful Old Billingsgate on 26 June.
Dubbed the “pinnacle” and “Oscars of the jewellery industry”, the UK Jewellery Awards is the trade’s longest running and most prestigious awards event. Attracting almost 700 people each year, the UK Jewellery Awards will celebrate 32 years in 2024 and remains the only awards for the industry, judged by the industry.
The UK Jewellery Awards:
- Provides you with the opportunity to showcase your business on a national scale and gain recognition for your efforts over the past 12 months
- Is attended by more than 700 of the UK jewellery and watch trade’s leading players
- Gives you the perfect platform to promote your business to leading decision makers
- Is independently and impartially judged by a carefully selected panel of industry experts
- Gives all shortlisted finalists extensive coverage in the lead up to the awards, on the night itself and beyond, through coverage in Retail Jeweller magazine, via www.retail-jeweller.com, on all Retail Jeweller social channels and via the dedicated UK Jewellery Awards website
PLUS, if you are fortunate enough to be named a winner, there are extensive PR and promotional opportunities available to you in promoting your award win to local and national press, customers, and clients.
Hopefully you'll find an answer to your question below. If not, please contact
020 3953 2078
To view the criteria, create your account, or login with your email and password used to create your account if you have already done so. Select ‘Enter Now’ against the category you wish to view where the criteria will be displayed. If you wish to start your entry at this point any information you add will be autosaved and you can login to complete the rest of the entry at any time.
Enter the email address and password that you used when you first started your entry on the log in page, you will then be taken through to your dashboard and will be able to continue your entry.
You can enter another category by selecting the category you wish to enter from the ‘Categories’ section.